OK folks, time to get really scared, and the scary word of the day is... methane. Prior to a recent Googling exercise, methane was a Jaxonia joke surrounding New Zealand sheep and their famous methane farts. But then there was this news from the BP disaster:
And it gets worse!
Research scientists have�discovered huge methane deposits in the Arctic continental shelf��. How dangerous is this? �Here's one answer:
Read more �
GREAT! SUPER! Not to be a ninny, but why study this? WHY?! say, and obvioulsly I am paraphrasing, '...really bad shit is going to happen, you will die maybe earlier/maybe later, BUT I can't tell you when or where..so just hold on to your hats' You know what I think? WHAT EVER! IF I am going to die I don't need to spend from now until then peeling myself off the ceiling worrying about it! Is he Russian? What a glum crowd...they need a Disney baaaaaad
ReplyDelete